Asked by Thu Le from Vietnam | Feb. 21, 2017 04:24
About:Top 8 Reasons Why Your China Visa Gets Rejected

Hello, I'm currently holding Vietnamese passport and temporary Belgian ID card

as an international student. I will get back to Vietnam for holiday and I booked a flight of Air China, which transits in Beijing for 8h10'. During this time, I want to leave the transit zone and join a transit tour (for example, visiting the Great Wall). In my case, is it required to apply for a transit visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Bruce from Canada | Feb. 21, 2017 20:22
Thu, you don’t need to apply for a transit G type for that because you are eligible for the 24 hour direct transit in Beijing. You just need to apply for a free temporary stay permit at the immigration office inside Beijing airport, and then you can go to the city for a visit.
Related Questions:
With Hong Kong ID card valid for 2 years, do I need to apply visa to Macau ...
Asked by Phan from Hong Kong
| Aug. 31, 2011 03:18
china tourist visa from Ho Chi Minh Vietnam
Asked by Tahir from Pakistan
| Jul. 09, 2017 22:37
Hi there, I'm holding a Vietnamese passport and a Hong Kong ID card. I hav...
Asked by Ms.Tran from Vietnam
| Jul. 26, 2010 01:20
Mainland China, Macau and Hongkong visa for Vietnamese passport living in N...
Asked by Moon from Netherlands
| Dec. 13, 2015 19:00
Is it possible for a Belgian citizen to renew his/her Belgian passport in C...
Asked by J. Smeets from China
| Feb. 07, 2012 03:57
Vietnamese Passport Holder have Hongkong tourist visa and want to visit Mac...
Asked by THAO LE from USA
| May. 16, 2016 20:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)