Asked by Charles Chen from USA | Feb. 11, 2017 15:46
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

US passport holder applying for China z visa in Hong Kong


I am a US citizen looking for apply for a China Z-type. I have a company to sponser me and the relevant paperwork. What I want to know is if I am able to apply for a China z-type in Hong Kong either through mail or in person. I have read in the Q&A section that you can but that post was in way back in 2011. I have heard that many Hong Kong visa regulations have changed since then and I want to get the most up to date information. Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Daisy from Netherlands | Feb. 13, 2017 03:36
Charles, if you don't have residence permit in HK, you had better apply it from your country or your residence country. You can't apply by mail. It's possible that you can apply from HK, but you may need to hire an agency and cost a lot of money.
Related Questions:
I will fly into Shenzhen but plan to transit by bus the same day to Hong Ko...
Asked by Anthony from USA
| Nov. 08, 2014 01:54
Hong Kong working visa holder applying for china entry permit..what are the...
Asked by Rackyl from Hk
| Nov. 29, 2015 19:25
Z application and accompanying Z for US citizen
Asked by lee from USA
| Aug. 14, 2013 03:40
i m pakistani passport holder having china (Z) visa.i wanna visit hongkong....
Asked by Mr.kabir from china
| Jul. 04, 2009 03:11
China passport holder with US permanent residence
Asked by Lester Lee from USA
| Jan. 17, 2017 21:03
applying for a business tourist visa as a US citizen in India
Asked by Elise from USA
| Mar. 01, 2013 00:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)