Asked by Abigail from England | Feb. 07, 2017 04:34
About:China Tourist Visa

Hi all! If I go to China in March, but my working visa does not start until August.

Can I go on an L type for 3 months then fly to Macau or Philippines and Re new the tourist L type for a further month? How many times can you renew the tourist L type within the year if not a US citizen.

Also unless your Australian, the British cannot apply for a working Z type?

Answers (1)
Answered by Harry from Ireland | Feb. 07, 2017 19:44
Abigail, you can apply for a tourist L type to visit China in March. There is no specific requirement for how many times you can apply for an extension. When you need to extend, you can have a try.
Either Australian or British can apply for the work Z type.
Related Questions:
Hi, my husband and I are dutch. He has a working visa until mid august, whi...
Asked by Mrs.Sarah from dutch
| Jul. 19, 2009 22:32
I have recently taken a job in China teaching english, but it does not star...
Asked by Mr.Ben from United Kingdom
| Dec. 13, 2010 20:41
I will be arriving with my family in Shanghai July 2 in the afternoon
Asked by Michael W. S. from USA
| Jun. 01, 2016 04:28
S2 type visa or L type
Asked by Natalie from United Kingdom
| Nov. 23, 2015 19:55
How am I able to get Z type in China
Asked by Christine from New Zealand
| Jan. 30, 2018 00:23
I am South African and I have been working in South Korea for the past four...
Asked by Chantelle Wienand from South Africa
| Mar. 21, 2017 21:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)