Asked by Nancy from USA | Feb. 06, 2017 22:24
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

Vietnamese residing at New york, needs Hong Kong tourist visa

I carry Vietnam passport and USA greencard. I am going to stop in Hong kong 4 days for tourism. I need to apply Hong kong visa. I went to Chinese consulate in NY, they told me to contact directly to Hong Kong immigrations. Should i send all my documents by mail? I only need send the photocopy my passort, not orginal ? How can i send the payments fees by HK dollars from US? I went to the bankand Western Union. They only accept to send out USD dollars. Can you kindly let me know the process? Thanks. Diem

Answers (1)
Answered by Yvonne from Bermuda Islands | Feb. 07, 2017 01:30
Nancy, yeah, you can send all your documents to HK immigration department by mail. Only copy of your passport is needed.
If the application is sent to the HK Immigration Department directly by post, the fees in the form of a cashier order or a bank draft should be sent together with the application. The cashier order or bank draft should be issued by a bank which has a connected bank in the HKSAR and made payable to "The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region". No cash should be sent with the application.
Related Questions:
Hong Kong Visa. How long in advance I can apply for the visa before my trip...
Asked by NAM TRAN from United States
| Apr. 27, 2018 21:55
Can I apply for a Hongkong visa from New York City?
Asked by Linh from Vietnam
| Nov. 11, 2015 00:55
Had Hongkong visa for work before
Asked by Van from Vietnam
| Apr. 02, 2018 21:04
Visa to Macau for Vietnamese
Asked by Hanh from Singapore
| Sep. 23, 2015 03:10
question from US citizen
Asked by Elaine from USA
| Oct. 29, 2016 03:27
Visa apply for Vietnamese
Asked by Ellie from New Zealand
| Aug. 20, 2018 20:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)