Asked by Sacha from Belgium | Feb. 06, 2017 08:58
About:China Embassy in Belgium

Belgian citizen who wants to study 1 year in Taipei but visit some Chinese friends

I'm a Belgian citizen and I'll study for maximum one year in Taipei (Mandarin Chinese) and I'd like to visit friends in China (Xian, Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen).
I've been one time in China (2-3 weeks) with a one entry visa. I've been twice to Taiwan with Xiamen and had 48h free transit in Xiamen (VOA because I had a lay-over there and you need to check out and in again in that airport). Also visited Macau and Hong Kong before.

I wonder which type I should take to do my visits to my friends in China. There's no embassy of PRC in Taipei so I have no clue how to fix this.
Is it possible to apply (in advance when I'm still in Belgium) for a multiple entry visa for 1 year or is that impossible? I can get invitation letters from my friends in China if needed.

Kind regards

Answers (1)
Answered by Haley from Greece | Feb. 06, 2017 21:48
You can apply for a tourist L type to visit your friend in China. You are advised to apply for a one-year tourist L type ion your home country. It is possible for you to get that.
Related Questions:
I'm French citizen. Actually I want to go to china, to meet my friends and ...
Asked by Mr.Ali from France
| Oct. 09, 2009 03:35
Do I need a visa to visit Hong Kong, I am a Belgian citizen?
Asked by Martine from Belgium
| Oct. 26, 2011 02:22
Belgian citizen travels from Malaysia to Shanghai
Asked by Evelyne from Belgium
| Jun. 24, 2015 00:42
Temporary passport for applying Chinese visa
Asked by Julien fagnoul from Belgium
| Aug. 28, 2014 01:00
My flight will be Kuala Lumpur -Shanghai-Kuala Lumpur. What kind of visa do...
Asked by Salah from Belgium
| Oct. 20, 2014 02:39
German citizen applying for business visa in Chinese embassy in Japan
Asked by Daniel from Germany
| Nov. 25, 2014 21:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)