Asked by Jahir khan from United Arab Emirates | Jan. 24, 2017 01:42
About:China Embassy in UAE

Hi, I am a Bangladeshi, UAE resident visa holder, I want to visit china with my family and kids.

How can i get visa from UAE. Please help me.

Answers (2)
Answered by Donald from Denmark | Jan. 24, 2017 03:43
First, prepare the relevant documents for family S type: your passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-style photo, your residence permit in UAE, an invitation letter from your family, and copies of family member’s passport and residence permit in China, as well as relationship certificate.
Next, submit the application to the embassy of China to apply for the S type for China.
Answered by jahir khan from UAE | Jan. 24, 2017 05:05
Dear mam/sir,
My family is here in Dubai, living with me. I want to visit china along with my wife and kids in my upcoming vacation. We never travel china before. Please let me know the requirements.
Related Questions:
Resident visa holder in UAE and I am Bangladeshi Passport holder, do I need...
Asked by Anthony from Bangladesh
| Nov. 20, 2011 03:15
is it possible to get a visa to CHINA from UAE for non resident (ALGERIAN)?...
Asked by zohra from Algeria
| Dec. 25, 2011 19:02
I am an Indian passport holder, resident in UAE since 10 years, I would lik...
Asked by Mr.Gary from UAE
| Jun. 16, 2009 22:08
hi i'm iran passport holder --in uae husband is uae local ..we want...
Asked by Mrs.hamda from UAE
| Oct. 13, 2010 20:18
hi im bangladeshi, i want to visit hong kong from uae pls tell me how cn i ...
Asked by Sharif from Bangladesh
| Nov. 10, 2016 21:56
I am my wife & my 5 months aged baby Bangladeshi passport holder. We live i...
Asked by Mr.Tauheed from Bangladesh
| Aug. 26, 2009 03:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)