Asked by De Silva from Japan | Jan. 19, 2017 02:18
About:China Embassy in Sri Lanka

How can I apply for Tourist Visa while staying in Japan as a Permanent Resident?

I am a University Professor and a Permanent Resident in Japan. I plan to visit China for 2 weeks for sight seeing. Do I need Visa? If I need, can I apply for visa at Consular Office in Osaka? Can you give me the contact telephone numbers at Osaka Consular Office?

Answers (1)
Answered by Carlos from New Zealand | Jan. 19, 2017 20:37
De, you need to apply for it. You should apply for it from the CVASC in Osaka if your living area belongs to its consular district. Call: 81-(0)3-6430-2066
You should first prepare the relevant documents including your permanent residence permit, your passport and its photocopy, the application form, a passport-style photo, round trip air tickets and hotel booking record. Next, submit the application to the CVASC to apply.
Related Questions:
i am a philippine national but a permanent resident in japan. do i need to ...
Asked by lea ancheta asatani from philippines
| Nov. 22, 2014 21:59
i am married to a chinese national, i am a permanent resident of japan, i a...
Asked by Ms.n.takeda from philippines
| Nov. 07, 2010 21:18
I am resident of Malaysia, but my mum is permanent resident of malaysia n i...
Asked by Ms.vicki from malaysia
| Mar. 07, 2010 22:01
American in Japan/online ticket
Asked by Barbara from USA
| Nov. 04, 2012 21:11
Dear Embassy members, I am permanent resident in Japan and work for HSBC...
Asked by Mr.Beck ARTIKOV from Hong Kong
| Mar. 02, 2011 00:42
I have a uk passport with resident card. I live in the USA but am not a cit...
Asked by Usa from Sharon Simon
| Oct. 06, 2013 02:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)