Asked by sedat from UAE | Jan. 08, 2017 02:35
About:China Embassy in UAE

Dear Sir or madam we are three friends with different nationality to visit china as tourist

we are three friends from turkey, India and iran having resident visa in uae and living here in dubai and we want to visit china for one week, i need to know if all of us need visa and how we can apply

Answers (3)
Answered by Mindy from Argentina | Jan. 08, 2017 21:37
Yes, all of you need tourist visa for China. The first step is to prepare the relevant documents: passport and its photocopy, the application form, a recently-taken passport-style photo, residence permit in UAE, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation, as well as other documents required by the consular officers.
Next step is to submit the applications to the embassy of China.
Answered by sedat from UAE | Jan. 09, 2017 02:07
thank you for your kind reply, the other question is with this visa we can travel to hong kong also.

Answered by Mindy | Jan. 09, 2017 20:13
No, it cannot be used to travel to HK. Actually, Indian and Turkey passport holders can enjoy free entry to HK for a stay of not exceeding 14 days and 90 days respectively. But Iran passport holder needs to apply for a visa for HK.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir, We are three friends employed at three different companies. W...
Asked by Mr.Yasir from Pakistan
| Dec. 06, 2009 03:38
Dear Srs. Two friends and I are going to China in January just to visit re...
Asked by Ms.Comarella from Ireland
| Dec. 18, 2008 00:56
Traveling to China from London in March- spanish passport
Asked by Julia Brown from England
| Nov. 03, 2015 20:20
I want visit visa for china.
Asked by Asad Shehzad from Pakistan
| Apr. 10, 2012 22:42
Travel to china with Iranian Passport
Asked by Ahmad from Belgium
| Jul. 28, 2016 21:56
dear friend i want to visit in china . how can apply this viza. we have inv...
Asked by Mr.Riyaz from INDIA
| May. 07, 2009 04:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)