Asked by malik from Saudi Arabia | Jan. 03, 2017 04:02
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

As I'm staying in Shenzhen for a business conference.

i want to travel to Hongkong after i finish my conference and then from hongkong fly back to my home country.

I has a pakistani passport and hence have to get visa for hongkong. In upcoming days i am going to submit my documents for business M type for mainland china, as my invitation say the same. How can i get HK visa along with mainland

Answers (1)
Answered by Kathy from Singapore | Jan. 03, 2017 19:26
Malik, I’m afraid you cannot get HK visa along with application for mainland China business M type.
You should provide separate documents including copy of your passport, the application form, a passport-style photo, proof of your financial support, transportation and accommodation arrangement as well as travel itinerary to apply for a HK tourist visa.
Related Questions:
Do I need a visa or is it on arrival for Indians?
Asked by Mario from India
| Nov. 18, 2014 21:58
A Philippines passport holder in Sipan apply for visa to China for a busin...
Asked by Ana Marie from philippines
| Jan. 08, 2012 01:04
Im staying at JW Marriot in Shenzhen Which bus would I take to go to Minsk?...
Asked by Earl from USA
| Jan. 14, 2014 02:30
What type of Visa do I require?
Asked by Mr.Daniel du Toit from South Africa
| May. 06, 2011 03:29
Is there any halal restaurant in Yangpu District in Shanghai?
Asked by Zaha from Malaysia
| Jul. 16, 2013 02:27
Hi, Hope you are fine. I am planning to go to China to attend a conferen...
Asked by Mr.Teheen from Pakistan
| Sep. 03, 2010 04:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)