Asked by dili from Sri Lanka | Dec. 12, 2016 21:43
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

for sri lankan students studying in mainland china, how to obtain hongkong visa ?

i am a sri lankan student studying in guanhzhou,china holding student's X type,my sister came to china holding S2 type,we want to visit HK and if it is possible macao also.which documents we need and how to apply? can we apply online ratherthan going to beijing?

Answers (1)
Answered by Lucy from Italy | Dec. 13, 2016 20:36
Dili, if you go there for tourism purpose, you should first prepare copy of passport, the application form, a passport-style photo, bank savings account, transportation and accommodation arrangement, and travel itinerary. And then, submit the application to Beijing office of HK government to apply for HK tourist visa. You cannot apply for it online.
If you want to visit Macau also, you need to apply for a separate visa for Macau.
Related Questions:
Transit permit enroute to Colombo Sri Lanka
Asked by Arlene from Auckland NZ
| May. 03, 2015 02:46
visa for china and hongkong for sri lankans
Asked by M.B.makeen from Sri Lanka
| Feb. 22, 2013 02:32
hey Mr.janaka, am a sri lankan student in china, i have visa to china t...
Asked by Mr.rana from China
| Jul. 20, 2009 21:22
Hi, I'm Lakal Rasanjana, a Sri Lankan, studying in Singapore at Temasek ...
Asked by Mr.Lakal from Singapore
| Sep. 05, 2009 22:23
Sri Lankan studying in uni Nanning wishes to visit Hong Kong. Is on arrival...
Asked by Yasomie from Sri Lanka
| Mar. 17, 2015 04:32
Hope to do day trip to Macau where can I get entry permit?
Asked by Ahamed Multhazim from Sri Lanka
| Oct. 23, 2015 22:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)