Asked by Fernando LaBrada from USA | Dec. 10, 2016 12:24
About:China Consulate in Los Angeles

My son and myself are traveling to International Culture and Martial Arts school in Jiaozuo City.

we will be leaving California and flying into Beijing and then to Shanghai and from there by train to Zhengzhou where will be picked up to go to the school. I believe we need to apply in Los Angeles. We will be there for about 30 days. My questions are:
1. Is there a service that can be used to submit and pick up documents?
2. Will going from Beijing to zhengzhou and not go to Shanghai, create a problem?
3. How many entries would we need?

thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Alice from USA | Dec. 11, 2016 02:18
Fernando, you need to go to the consulate or ask someone else to go there and pick up the documents for you. No mail service is provided. It doesn't matter if you go from Beijing to Zhengzhou rather than Shanghai. You only need one entry for each of you.
Related Questions:
would ike to visit and study at martial arts temple/school
Asked by Mr.vs trexler from usa
| Apr. 17, 2011 20:34
which is the best university for performing arts for an international
Asked by esther daka from zambia
| Sep. 25, 2014 03:23
Visitor in Austria to apply for Chinese visa
Asked by Linda Luo from South Africa
| Feb. 25, 2016 21:01
is the rising dragon school really expensive?
Asked by Mr.Stephens from USA
| Jul. 26, 2009 18:04
International School, Fuzhou
Asked by Ron from Australia
| Jul. 29, 2012 03:31
what do they teach you in the rising dragon school?
Asked by Mr.Stephens from USA
| Jul. 27, 2009 21:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)