Asked by Michele from China | Dec. 07, 2016 07:45
About:China Visa

What are my options when faced with wrongful termination?

I'm 4 months into a 12 month contract; and the company says they will cancel my work Z type

What steps to I take, and in which order re: visa and residency cancellation, finding a lawyer - and where? The online lawyer links don't work BTW. Will I have to leave the country? I seriously doubt that my ex-employer will pass my papers on to another company. Can they be made to do so by someone "up" there? Is there a grace period anywhere in this?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jen from Finland | Dec. 07, 2016 21:30
Actually, you or the company have the right to cease the contract, so when the company decides to end the contract, you can only accept that. If you still have doubts, you can find a lawyer to help you.
Related Questions:
Female Earth Monkey
Asked by LISA RANUDO from USA
| Aug. 02, 2018 18:53
If i arrive at 300AM in Taipe Airport is there a bus that can take me Taich...
Asked by Terrsa from Philippines
| Apr. 10, 2017 20:51
cancellation of a foreign expert certificate in China
Asked by Natasha from Ukraine
| Jul. 23, 2013 02:58
I was born 2 August 1963, I would love to know my lucky numbers.
Asked by Sellofie Mabala from Rome Italy
| Jul. 14, 2016 20:15
what are some problems faced by the travelers on the silk road
Asked by Gilbert from USA
| Apr. 23, 2014 21:27
I've been faced with endless adversity in my chosen career, but I'm not giv...
Asked by Jane from USA
| Aug. 24, 2016 20:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)