Asked by Purush from USA | Dec. 05, 2016 19:44
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

Thank you John. Scared by the prospect of having to obtain a visa and not getting it time,

I got my airlines to change my flight and avoid any stops in China : they did that at no cost (high premier flyer status helped). Though my trip via Ghaunzhou where I change flight within 2 hours should have been safely transit from one gate to another with a 24-hour entry permit as you point out. I won't need to obtain a visa from the consulate for this, right? Cheers

Answers (1)
Answered by John Doe from Canada | Dec. 05, 2016 20:01
Correct. In fact, if Guangzhou is your only transit point in mainland China, you can stay for as long as three days. (Standard processing time for a visa is four days, although you can apply for expedited processing which only takes a day or two.)
Related Questions:
Macao visa office in Hanoi
Asked by John Dankowski from Taiwan
| Oct. 29, 2012 00:47
Hi John for 144hr visa how about Seoul-shanghai-hongkong-seoul ? thank you ...
Asked by Fabrice from France
| Jun. 11, 2017 19:40
I am travelling to Shanghai on December 24 for 8 days with my family.
Asked by evelyn from Malaysia
| Jul. 06, 2015 03:02
Requirements for Myanmar citizen who stays in Korea to apply for Chinese (v...
Asked by John La Raw from Myanmar
| Mar. 26, 2015 02:52
please tell me any answers to the below questions that I asked? Are we comp...
| Apr. 11, 2015 20:02
I am an Australian Citizen, and would like to live in China:
Asked by John Miller from Australia
| Feb. 19, 2013 19:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)