Asked by Amy Jones from Wales | Dec. 01, 2016 15:45
About:China Business Visa

I have been offered a job in China teaching English for a year

I will receive a working Z type, however, I am unsure of what visa my partner needs to stay there with me for 12 months? The multi entry visa only allows for 2 months stay at a time although I need one for 12 months? Could anybody help? Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Sheldon from Russia | Dec. 01, 2016 20:42
Actually, your partner can apply for an S1 type to enter PRC and stay with you if you two have got married. Once getting the S1 type, your partner can get the residence permit which can allow your partner to stay in China for one year.
But if you don’t get married, I’m afraid your partner can only apply for a multiple-entry tourist L type for 12 months to enter China and visit you.
Related Questions:
what kind of documents my employer need to send me in order to get the visa...
Asked by liaqat from Pakistan
| May. 12, 2015 04:56
Hi, i have been offered a job in a kindergarten school, teaching english in...
Asked by Ms.Read from United Kingdom
| Jun. 30, 2009 20:42
Hello I have been offered a job teaching English in Beijing. I would li...
Asked by Mrs.Moran from Australia
| May. 06, 2009 20:47
Is it required by China law to have a bachelors degree for teaching English...
Asked by Anne from United States
| Feb. 04, 2018 21:44
What type of visa do I need if I want to go to China for working?
Asked by Kate from UK
| Aug. 15, 2014 22:13
Hi, i have been offered a job teaching in China. When i looked at your site...
Asked by Mr.Philip Deaton from England
| May. 31, 2009 03:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)