Asked by Dmitriy from Uzbekistan | Dec. 01, 2016 01:19
About:Chinese Consulates in South Korea

Uzbekistan student in Korea

Good day, I'm going to attend conference which will be hold in Hong Kong. Which type I should apply? I'm doubt wheather I can get invitation from that conference since I didn't registered on it yet. Also I would like to know what type should apply my wife (also from Uzbekistan) if she will go with me.
Can I apply for visa in Gwangju or I should go to Busan and how long it takes?

Answers (1)
Answered by Anna from Australia | Dec. 01, 2016 20:24
Dmitriy, because you cannot assure if you can get the invitation letter, you can just apply for a tourist visa for HK to attend the conference. Your wife can also apply for a tourist visa.
You can apply for it from the Chinese Consulate-General in Gwangju. If the consulate accepts your application and deals with it there, 4 working days are needed. But if the application is transferred to HK immigration department, 4 to 6 weeks are needed.
Related Questions:
travel visa to China for Uzbekistan from Korea
Asked by Bake from Uzbekistan
| Jun. 18, 2017 22:37
What are the fees of tourist visa to Hong Kong for Uzbekistan resident, liv...
Asked by Rimms from Korea
| Dec. 01, 2011 03:19
I'm a citizen of Uzbekistan , can I apply for Z Chinese visa in Korea?
Asked by Lutfullo from Uzbekistan
| Nov. 02, 2014 23:56
How to get Chinese visa from South Korea for Uzbek citizens?
Asked by Bonnie from South Korea
| Dec. 27, 2017 02:46
Hello, I am from Uzbekistan. I am student in China. I am student visa holde...
Asked by Mr.Dzong from Uzbekistan
| Aug. 15, 2009 02:26
Can transit through China with Uzbekistan passport?
Asked by Valeriya leach from United States
| Mar. 25, 2018 21:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)