Asked by shaikh sanwar from India | Nov. 26, 2016 20:51
About:Policy for Foreigners with Immediate Family Living in China

possible work permit in china if spouse is chinese ?

hi, i am Indian and my girl friend is chinese and we live together more than two years and my present visa M type , if i get marry her so possible have a chance for work permit in china and how much fees for marriege registration and after married free entry permit for living in china and how long time non stop stay in china and married VISA is multy type or single entry ? can u tell me details ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Kobe from Singapore | Nov. 28, 2016 19:15
Shaikh, you can apply for a work Z type to work in China now even you two haven’t got married.
Sorry, but I cannot tell you for sure how much it will cost for your marriage registration in China. All I know is that it just costs less.
After you get married, you can apply for Q1 type. Q1 type can allow you to get a temporary residence permit which will allow you to enter and exit China for multiples times within its validity. Usually, you may get a one-year temporary residence permit.
Related Questions:
is it possible to work in china on spouse visa?
Asked by shaban from Pakistan
| Jun. 18, 2015 22:57
work permit to residence permit
Asked by axb from China
| Dec. 29, 2014 02:48
can i apply for work permit visa along with spouse visa? simultaneously?
Asked by umair from pakistan
| Jul. 03, 2018 20:24
Can a permanent resident for spouse reunion work legally using this visa?
Asked by Sam from United Kingdom
| Mar. 30, 2017 01:32
S2 visa for visit by father
Asked by L Chetty from China
| Jan. 29, 2018 01:07
Spouse Visa Renewal Requirements
Asked by Evelyn from Nigeria
| Aug. 09, 2018 18:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)