Asked by Laura Santos from Philippines | Nov. 23, 2016 12:32
About:Victoria Peak

Hi. I'm planning to take my 82 years old mother to Hong Kong this Christmas holiday.

I would like to take her to Ocean Park and Victoria Peak. Which hotel can you recommend that is very accessible to this 2 locations?

Answers (1)
Answered by Cheryl from United Kingdom | Nov. 24, 2016 01:23
You are advised to stay near Central station. The Landmark, Mandarin Oriental Hotel is recommended to you. It is located at No. 15 Queen's Road Central. The hotel provides comfortable environment and nice service. It costs about HKD 4,000 per night. The reservation hotline is 00852-21320188.

To Ocean Park, you may take bus line 629 from Central Station. To Victoria Peak, you may walk to Garden Road Peak Tram Terminus, and take the tram up to the Peak, where you can have a panoramic view of the metropolis. :)
Related Questions:
Is it advisable to go to Lijiang with my parents who are 74 and 82 years ol...
Asked by Kathy from Philippines
| Jan. 24, 2013 00:46
what is the average temperature in beijing on december 22-29?
Asked by joseph from Philippines
| May. 11, 2015 21:17
Any public transportation to Beihai park from Wangfujing Subway Station?
Asked by Cindy from Indonesia
| Jul. 28, 2012 03:40
hi.. I m 31 years old..and i want to learn height is 6'3" and w...
Asked by Mr.rahul from India
| Oct. 12, 2010 22:41
My 82 year old mother will be travelling with me on the train from Shanghai...
Asked by Ms.Revlis from China
| Sep. 08, 2009 22:56
Applying for China visa
Asked by Hannah from Philippines
| Dec. 07, 2011 01:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)