Asked by Hussain from Saudi Arabia | Nov. 18, 2016 15:23
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

How can I get a 1 month visit visa to China (shenyang) from Chinese Consulate in Jeddah.

My daughter is studying in a university in Shenyang(China). I am willing to visit this place (shenyang). Please advise the necessary documents and procedure to obtain the entry permit. Also kindly advise the minimum processing time for issuing this entry permit..

Answers (1)
Answered by Robinson from Poland | Nov. 18, 2016 21:48
Hussain, you can apply for a tourist L type entry permit to visit your daughter. You need to prepare those materials: your passport and copy of its data page, the application form, a passport-style photo, and an invitation letter from your friend. Afterwards, submit the application to Foreign Affairs & Business Service Office, CCSC or Al sandross international Est. to apply for the tourist entry permit. Usually, 4 working days are needed for the process. If you choose express or rush service, it will take 2/3 working days and one working day respectively.
Related Questions:
I'm Pakistani national & working Jeddah as an accountant from 15 years, how...
Asked by B.k. shamim jeddah
| Jul. 07, 2011 22:17
I want to visit in china it is posible or not. Some person said to go your ...
Asked by Ghulam rasool chaudhry from Pakistan
| Apr. 25, 2017 21:46
Dear Sir, I am holding Saudi Passport and I would like to go to China on...
Asked by Mr.Farouk from Saudi Arabia
| Jun. 24, 2010 01:33
I want to apply for China Visa in Jeddah - what is the process and i am hol...
Asked by Senthil from Saudi Arabia
| Jun. 28, 2011 05:03
What can i do to get my hongkong visa stamped as soon as possible?
Asked by mrs munir from Saudi Arabia
| Jul. 10, 2011 21:26
Dear Sir/Madam I am pakistani national want visit china for business porpu...
Asked by Mr.Ahmed from Saudi Arabia
| Jul. 06, 2010 03:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)