Asked by Ali from China | Nov. 09, 2016 12:29
About:Marriage Registration in China

Hi.. I want to take divorce with Chinese girl and would like to marriage with other Chinese girl.

Please guide me what will be the procedure to get divorce and is it possible to marriage with other Chinese girl at same day or may next day?
What is the law for divorce and after divorce marriage with other Chinese girl same time? Thanks.
Please send me answer by Email

Answers (1)
Answered by Sherlock from Sweden | Nov. 09, 2016 20:05
You need to bring your passport, marriage certificate, and valid visa, Marital Settlement Agreement to the local Department of Civil Affairs to get divorce.
After you get a divorce, I think you can register marriage with another Chinese girl at any time. You need to provide your passport, valid visa, single status certificate and divorce certificate.
Related Questions:
What future I have for year 2013? Hi, I am born on January 11th, 1957.
Asked by Catherine Dodds from United Kingdom
| Jul. 22, 2013 21:19
Hey how can I get divorce to a Chinese man in China as a Ghanaian?
Asked by Shiva from Ghana
| Apr. 19, 2016 04:53
I am English my wife Chinese and we both live in England and we both want t...
Asked by Mr.Paul from England
| May. 02, 2010 22:58
I'm a pig (Sept.19,1971) and my husband is a rooster (Jan.1,1969). Relatio...
Asked by LN from Canada
| May. 17, 2013 22:55
my marriage and career: I was born 1982, Feb 28th at 9:11 am and my husband...
Asked by laura from USA
| Dec. 25, 2016 20:49
hi im airene ..i want to marry my divorce boyfriend from china.i would like...
Asked by airene from Philippines
| Jul. 11, 2016 01:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)