Asked by Cam from Hong kong | Oct. 25, 2016 01:07
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit FAQ


I am flying to from Hong Kong to Taiwan. I have arranged a 48 hour layover in Shanghai.
Can I get the 72 hour transit visa?
Is Taiwan considered a third country?

Answers (1)
Answered by Nicola from United Kingdom | Oct. 25, 2016 02:51
Cam, you can arrange your trip like this and have a 72-hour free stay in Shanghai. Taiwan can be considered as a third region with respect to the free transit policy.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)