Asked by Lee from Malaysia | Oct. 22, 2016 21:01
About:Top 8 Reasons Why Your China Visa Gets Rejected

I need to go to beijing for 3 days for a business meeting but I need an urgent visa or TWOV

I have a Malaysian Passport, and it's not eligible for the 72 hour Transit without permit. It's an urgent trip to beijing that I don't have time to apply for the entry permit in advance for. What'd you advise to be the best solution for me? (Would it be best to apply for it on Arrival - do I trigger this process upon arrival at the Beijing airport? OR should I inform my airline that I'd apply for Transit without entry permit for the 24 hours AND apply for it within that 24 hours itself?)
Thanks in advance!

Answers (1)
Answered by Bruno from Singapore | Oct. 24, 2016 20:24
Lee, as far as I know, it is very difficult to get VOA in Beijing unless you enter under emergency circumstances. Another premise is that your business partner can get you a VOA notification at the exit and entry administration. In this case, you can possibly get VOA in Beijing.
As you said, you need to stay for 3 days in Beijing, so the 24 hour direct transit cannot cover your trip. You can contact with your trade partner and see if he/she can get you the VOA notification.
Related Questions:
Are Indian Passport holders eligible for shenzhen VOA ?
Asked by Sriram Jayaraman from United States
| Oct. 29, 2015 01:44
is the 144 hr visa free valid from Taiwan - Shanghai - Taiwan?
Asked by Carlos from Spain
| Feb. 04, 2017 20:52
Hello I am an Australian citizen staying in Phuket and I have had an urgent...
Asked by Mr.Jason from Thailand
| Dec. 06, 2009 02:43
South african Visa?
| Sep. 10, 2014 00:44
Travelling to Haikou with a travel document issued by the Dutch government,...
Asked by Serah James from Nederland
| Apr. 03, 2018 22:33
I am planning to go to china on business trip. The meeting at Shanghai was ...
Asked by Mr.Anderson Samuel from India
| Feb. 18, 2011 00:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)