Asked by Viviana Morillo from Colombia | Oct. 17, 2016 23:07
About:China Embassy in Colombia

My name is Viviana Morillo, a Colombian citizen.

I was invited to visit a laboratory and give a talk in Technology Heilongjiang Bayi Agricultural University (HBAU), Daqing, Heilongjiang Province, P.R.China. I am doing a postdoctoral research in USA. But this month I am in Colombia and I want to ask for my visa to China in Bogota. The tickets and all the trip will be paid for my host. I want to know if I have to have the tickets with me before I ask the Visa; what other documents should I have since the travel will be financed for Dr. Lei Yan?, and what type of Visa I should apply for if I will be travel for visit a laboratory for a period of 15 days.

Thanks for your information.

Answers (1)
Answered by Tina from South Africa | Oct. 18, 2016 21:17
Viviana, I think you can apply for an F type. The air tickets may not be needed when applying for the F type.
You need to get an invitation letter from the school, and besides, you also need to provide your passport and copy of its data page, the application form, and a recently-taken passport-sized color photo.
Related Questions:
Shall I apply from Canada or from Colombia in order to get the most of bene...
Asked by Bernardo Isaza from Canada
| Sep. 26, 2017 21:59
I want to know how much I have to pay for a single entry Visa (please see d...
Asked by Juan Carlos Arbelaez from USA
| Dec. 01, 2012 21:48
Would I need a visa to travel to Beijing for about a week?
Asked by Maria from USA
| Feb. 24, 2014 03:08
Colombian Tourist Visit Hong Kong
Asked by Miguel Leonel Pacheco Archbold from Colombia
| Jun. 21, 2014 01:40
Colombian citizen living in Guatemala to PRC
Asked by Gilberto Faillace from Guatemala
| Nov. 18, 2015 21:08
Visa for travel to Shenzhen, China
Asked by Yolima Gamboa from Costa Rica
| Sep. 04, 2013 02:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)