Asked by Rawad from Lebanon | Sep. 29, 2016 02:20
About:Chinese Embassy in Lebanon

i am trying to call the embassy on the telephone number but unfortunately i couldn't reach anyone.

Dear Concerned,
Can i have details about the documents needed?
and how to apply for a multiple entry 12 month visa? and what is the cost?
is it necessary to go in person or it can be done by anyone ?
Thanks in advance

Answers (1)
Answered by Wendy from Malaysia | Sep. 29, 2016 20:31
The hot line is busy in most cases, so it is not easy to get through.
If you want to apply for a 12-month multiple-entry tourist L type, you need to provide those documents including your passport and its copy, a completed application form affixed with a recently-taken bareheaded color photo, an invitation letter from a Chinese travel agency, round trip air tickets, hotel booking record, proof of your bank savings account, and maybe your employment certificate is also needed.
You can apply for it in person, or ask your friend to do it for you.
Related Questions:
hie am trying to call the embassy and speak to Mr Sinatra Makande but i don...
Asked by Mr.tawanda from Australia
| Aug. 20, 2009 02:16
I am trying to trace the address or at least city for Lisa who has the foll...
Asked by Mr.Titterton from Qatar
| Dec. 12, 2008 00:30
is there a phone number of the visa office?
Asked by Teresa from USA
| Sep. 11, 2012 03:50
Calling the airlines
Asked by Sofie from Denmark
| Aug. 18, 2015 20:47
Is there a telephone number that i can call from the republic of Ireland to...
Asked by paulryan from Ireland
| Nov. 30, 2013 02:53
Dear Sir/Madam, I have been trying to call you in the last few weeks as I ...
Asked by Mr.poh from australia
| Sep. 28, 2009 04:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)