Asked by T. Alexander from USA | Sep. 21, 2016 02:44
About:China Visa Exemption

U.S citizen and I Fly on 10 Nov 2016 from Los Angeles To HK with a 2 hour layover in Beijing

I will arrive to Hong Kong on 11 Nov 2016 at 11:25 am and leave to Bangkok 14 Nov 10:45 am.

And the way back on the 26 nov 2016 I Fly from Bangkok to Los angeles with a 20 hour layover in Beijing ., and was planing on leaving the airport to stay the night in a hotel and then coming back for my next flight.

What kind of visa do I need?

Answers (1)
Answered by Lucas from Poland | Sep. 21, 2016 21:41
Alexander, you are eligible for the 24 hour direct transit for both stopovers in Beijing.
For your second transit in Beijing, you need to apply for a free temporary stay permit at the immigration department after arrival at the airport and then you can leave the airport to stay at a hotel.
Related Questions:
Hi, my family and I will be traveling from Los Angeles to Bangkok and on ou...
Asked by Bryant from USA
| Dec. 27, 2016 21:44
LA to Shanghai to Bangkok. And then back again.
Asked by Allan from USA
| Nov. 11, 2016 02:27
Venezuelan - Transit Shangai - 2 hours and 10 min
Asked by Carlos from Venezuela
| Oct. 14, 2018 22:54
Shanghai (PVG) Transit. Would these trips qualify for transit without visa?...
Asked by TW from USA
| Dec. 24, 2015 20:36
Layover in Shanghai for 15 hours. Philippines-Los Angeles.
Asked by Lorenzo from Philippines
| Oct. 09, 2017 03:55
Is it possible to get a 72 hour free visa flying to and from Los Angeles
Asked by Loralee Jones from USA
| Apr. 27, 2016 22:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)