Asked by Seppo from Finland | Sep. 20, 2016 02:58
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

I have Finland passport and Malaysian multiple entry visa in it.

I plan to fly from Malaysia to Macau. I can get 90 days free entry to Macau? From Macau I plan to visit Zhuhai. I can get 72 hours free entry to Zhuhai at the Macau / Zhuhai border? I stay with my relatives in Zhuhai and need to register at the police station within 24 hours. I come back to Macau and fly to Malaysia. Is that OK?

Answers (1)
Answered by Bob from Russia | Sep. 20, 2016 21:34
Seppo, yes, you can enjoy free entry to Macau for a stay of not exceeding 90 days.
The 72 hour visa-free transit is not available in Zhuhai, but it is possible for you to get visa upon arrival at Zhuhai port. I’m afraid you need to register at the police station if you get VOA to enter.
Related Questions:
Travelling to china for business in finland,i just exhausted the last visa
Asked by Ken from Nigeria
| Oct. 11, 2017 04:27
Chinese visa for researchers
Asked by Sanks from Finland
| Nov. 14, 2014 01:12
I am a British passport holder now living permanently in Finland.
Asked by Arthur Hammond from Finland
| Jan. 04, 2013 02:37
How can i have a "M" Multiple entry?. I always get double entry..
Asked by Au from Philippines
| Dec. 07, 2016 20:07
I hold a 1 entry visa and i have multiple destinations in PRC. IS IT OK?
Asked by Zoie from France
| Jun. 18, 2017 20:23
i have already multiple visa,can i ask if can i apply again two entry visa ...
Asked by joy from hongkong
| Oct. 07, 2016 21:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)