Asked by sadat from Afghanistan | Sep. 02, 2016 00:29
About:Chinese Consulates in South Korea

how much should i pay for BUSINESS type visa? and can i apply through internet?

i am going to participate in an international forum organized by UNESCO in china . i should apply for a business visa .due to my tight schedule , it is quite hard for me to go to Busan for getting my visa. therefore i am asking ,can i apply through the internet ? by email .or should i go to Busan ? and how much i need to pay for my visa ? i will stay there for 4 days, though.
thank you very much

Answers (1)
Answered by Ann from Hungary | Sep. 02, 2016 22:13
You cannot apply for it through the internet, but you can mail your application to the CVASC in Busan to apply for it. It will cost Ken 55000 for a single-entry business M type per person. And usually, the postal service takes 10 working days.
Related Questions:
Am not in the country can I send my passport for visa ..
Asked by milly from Uganda
| Jan. 20, 2017 23:57
i want to know how much i should to pay for visa work or stady....
Asked by relu from Romania
| Oct. 24, 2011 03:28
can some one tell me as how I can pay money into a chinese mobile through i...
Asked by Mr.india from india
| Jan. 07, 2010 20:45
how much i should pay visa fee for apply job in macau for a security guard?...
Asked by RAJESH KR THAKUR from India
| Nov. 04, 2018 18:55
hi! i am a filipino.i already get U.V here in im planning to ext...
Asked by sheila from philippinessheila
| Feb. 16, 2013 20:00
Visa through the internet
Asked by lianchik from Australia
| Oct. 10, 2017 21:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)