Asked by Kamoliddin from Uzbekistan | Aug. 26, 2016 23:12
About:China Embassy in Kazakhstan

Hello, I am citizen of Uzbekistan. Next week I am going to Astana.

Because I want to get Chinese 6 months or one year L tourist visa.... I have no residence permit in Kazakhstan.
Visa is free for us in Kazakhstan for 90 days. I can apply following documents to the Embassy of China in Kazakhstan.
1.copy of my passport.
2. two photos of passport size.
3.My passport.
I have no invitation letter from China...
Can I get 6 months or one year L (tourist) visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by April from Norway | Aug. 27, 2016 03:17
You can probably apply for it from there. But it’s difficult for you to get multiple-entry L type if you apply in a third country.
Aside from the passport, photo, you also need to provide the application form, entry record for Kazakhstan, proof of transportation and accommodation arrangement, as well as other documents required by the consular officers.
Related Questions:
Hello. i am a citizen of Uzbekistan. studing in china. i want to VISIT HONG...
Asked by Mr.Mr frenza from Uzbekistan
| Oct. 24, 2010 01:21
I am an American citizen but I live and teach school in Astana. Can I get ...
Asked by Jennifer from Kazakhstan
| Sep. 17, 2017 22:42
visa same day in Bangkok ?
| Aug. 01, 2012 04:55
Can I get the page of my old passport because I have a one year working vis...
Asked by Mia
| May. 16, 2013 04:45
Do I need a visa for visit Hong Kong? If i need, can i get it in South Kore...
Asked by Zohid from Seoul
| Oct. 27, 2013 21:41
Hello - I am a UK citizen, who will be IN Kazakhstan and would like to appl...
Asked by Mr.Oliver from Bridges
| Mar. 17, 2009 22:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)