Asked by Chinenye from Nigeria | Aug. 22, 2016 17:33
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Cost of school for my children

I got a scholarship for my masters degree in at the Jilin University.

I am a single parent with three kids 7, 4 & 1. Is it possible to come to Changchun with them? I also intend to come with my mum to take care of them.

I also want to know cost of schooling for them, if there is anyone relatively affordable for an average person

Will the embassy grant them visa ?

The scholarship is Chinese government full sponsored.

Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Marisol from Hungary | Aug. 22, 2016 22:08
Chinenye, it is possible for you to take your kids and mum to PRC to live with you. You can try to apply for S1 type for them. And the embassy may grant them visa. Just have a try!
But I’m not sure about the cost of schooling for your kids because different schools charge different.
Related Questions:
We are 5 family members going over to work and live in China.
Asked by Debra from Zambia
| May. 03, 2017 20:11
is there any international School for foreign children in wuhan if yes how ...
Asked by Dr.Zaynab from Iraq
| Sep. 27, 2014 23:02
Can I Extend or Change my 60 day visa to stay longer in china?
Asked by tina may from China
| Dec. 19, 2017 19:51
What should I write on question 1.23 regarding my children who are still in...
Asked by Sophie from United Kingdom
| Aug. 20, 2018 20:22
representatives for visa application
Asked by elsa from Philippines
| Jan. 31, 2013 01:18
What is the children ticket cost
Asked by Saeed(from iphone) from china
| Dec. 07, 2013 20:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)