Asked by dido from Pakistan | Aug. 19, 2016 07:55
About:Policy for Foreigners with Immediate Family Living in China

bring kid to china ?

i'm getting married to my gf next month and i do have my brother's son with me ,i'm his caretaker , his mother was died since he porn and brother got 2nd married , since day first the baby is with me and i'm taking care of him as my own son ! i love him ! so my question is as soon as get married i'll go to china and get Q type , how about the baby , can i apply visa for him and process ?
i have all legal documentation like his mother death certificate and caretaker by court documentation with me , i'm his legal caretaker ! please advise thx

Answers (1)
Answered by Rebecca from USA | Aug. 20, 2016 01:22
Dido, if so, maybe you can apply for an S1 type for him after you get the residence permit and then take him to PRC and live with you there.
You should first prepare the relevant documents including his passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-style photo, an invitation letter from you and copies of your passport and residence permit and relationship certificate.
Next, submit the application to the embassy of PRC to apply for it.
Related Questions:
Applying visa for multiple people
Asked by Yap from Malaysia
| Dec. 16, 2015 19:20
Hi, i want to bring a nanny with me for taking care of my kid. what should ...
Asked by Samia from Pakistan
| Apr. 21, 2016 02:34
Hi I am married with one kid and I plan to bring my mom along with me in Ch...
Asked by Mrs.Profound from Philippines
| Jun. 17, 2009 02:21
Bring food for personal use in China
Asked by Sooraya from Malaysia
| Dec. 24, 2013 02:56
Hi, We are planning a family trip to Chengdu on 13th Nov and will bring a l...
Asked by Ms.Cheong from Malaysia
| Apr. 23, 2010 20:46
I have infant (2 years old) and kid (age 8 years old) travelling with me, d...
Asked by NG Ghee Hoong from Malaysia
| Jan. 26, 2016 20:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)