Asked by A | Aug. 15, 2016 22:26
About:China Embassy in Japan

invitation letter related

Hello, I am residing in Japan (Tokyo), and currently preparing to apply for a Chinese visa. I will be visiting a friend in Beijing and was looking for an invitation form on your site and other sites, and was not able to find it. Could you please refer where may I find it?

Also, on your site it says that apart from the invitation form I need to provide the itinerary as well? Is that necessary? Again, some other sites said that an invitation letter with signature and the copy of Chinese ID card of a friend is enough. Could you please confirm?

Thank you very much in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jane from United Kingdom | Aug. 16, 2016 20:12
Dear, you can find the invitation letter at this page “Guidelines to Chinese Visa Application”.
If you want to apply for tourist L visa and can provide the invitation letter, the travel itinerary including hotel reservation and round trip air tickets is not needed. An invitation letter with signature and the copy of Chinese ID card of a friend are enough.
Related Questions:
Chinese Tourist visa for a friend
Asked by Mihitha from China
| Jun. 14, 2018 22:40
Hi, I planing to visit China for finding suppliers for plastic related ......
Asked by Mr.Yash from India
| Mar. 01, 2011 01:42
no invitation letter, what should I do?
Asked by Mujeeb from Canada
| May. 05, 2013 03:52
I want to visit a friend (Chinese national) in China for an extended visit....
Asked by Jen from USA
| Aug. 15, 2018 18:05
Sir, i want get visa for business can tell me procedure and which documents...
Asked by Ajmal from Pakistan
| Jun. 06, 2016 03:24
Dear Sir, We have been planning to visit china,Foshan city, for the te...
Asked by Mr.Munir Nara from Pakistan
| May. 04, 2009 02:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)