Asked by rahool from India | Aug. 11, 2016 03:08
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

I am currently in HK holding visa on-arrival for 14 days.

Can i go to Macau and re-enter HK with the same entry permit?
I don't want to extend it, i will be leaving HK as per the mentioned date on the current on-arrival entry permit.

How many times i can re-enter in Hk with this on-arrival entry permit for 14 days ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Roland from Republic of Korea | Aug. 11, 2016 20:27
Rahool, the 14-day free stay is for single entry only! Usually, the time gap between your first and second entry shouldn’t be too short. So once you exit HK to Macau and want to re-enter HK, you may be denied to enter at the border. If possible, you are advised to stay in HK for a visit and then you can enter Macau for a stay of not exceeding 30 days. Afterwards, you go back to your home country from Macau.
Related Questions:
I am nepales passport holder , citizen of nepal . what is requirment dacume...
Asked by Mr.Rajesh Dhakhwa from Nepal
| Dec. 19, 2010 20:30
I heard that we can extend China visa twice which is 30 days each?
Asked by Mrs.Lina from Indonesia
| Sep. 29, 2009 04:31
HK to macau back to HK
Asked by Arkin from Philippines
| Dec. 03, 2015 03:11
I am a Filipino.I was holding a Hongkong dh visa. My contract was terminat...
Asked by Ms.Philippines
| Dec. 22, 2009 22:16
is there any chance they will extend another 14 days?
Asked by steph from england
| Sep. 24, 2013 22:29
Shanghai - Hong Kong - Shanghai - Germany
Asked by MM from Germany
| Mar. 03, 2017 15:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)