Asked by sathish from India | Aug. 10, 2016 05:45
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

I want a multiple business M type in china for one year

How I should Apply for a multiple business M type. what is the procedure? weather I can extend my visa or not? I have two entries now for a 6 months validity, two entries going to give by tomorrow. I want to know weather I can able to extend the number of entries?

Answers (1)
Answered by Andersen from Morocco | Aug. 10, 2016 22:17
Sathish, first, prepare these materials: your passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-style photo, and an invitation letter from your business partner in PRC. Next, submit the application to the CVASC to apply for it. The consular officers will give you a proper M type according to your business trip arrangement.
After you get an M type to enter PRC, it’s possible for you to extend it if you need to stay longer. But you cannot extend the number of entries.
Related Questions:
M type visa. Alina from Kazakhstan
Asked by Alina from Kazakhstan
| Jun. 08, 2015 01:23
what is the fee for M type multiple entry visa for one year?
Asked by PRANAYA S SOMAN from India
| Jan. 13, 2016 21:29
Business visa as multiple for one year
Asked by Kunwar from Nepal
| Jul. 08, 2016 01:39
Multiple entry one year visa Business or Tourist
Asked by Lucas from Poland
| Oct. 18, 2017 20:10
Best option for the longest duration Visa - M type?
Asked by Justin from Australia
| Jan. 23, 2015 01:27
Question about Visa Type M
Asked by david from Chile
| Oct. 10, 2015 06:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)