Asked by Momo from Hong Kong | Aug. 09, 2016 10:06
About:China Visa

i have been in PRC since December on F type then it expired on april n extended it for a month,then

i went to Hong kong to apply for it and they gave me a month which expired in June. Im currently in Hong Kong and have been here for 5 weeks now visiting my sister and her husband. I want to go back to China, is it possible to apply for a F type in Hong Kong again, and will i be able to apply for a multiple entry 3-12months visa once i get to PRC?
I have 3 entry permits already for PRC in my passport.
Do you know agencies that can help with invitation letters and all that jazz?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jason from Netherlands | Aug. 09, 2016 22:46
Momo, it’s possible for you to apply for the F type in HK again. But I’m afraid it’s not easy for you to get a multiple-entry F type because you will apply in a third region.
Actually, if you cannot get the invitation letter, you can just apply for a tourist L type to enter PRC.
Related Questions:
can get 6 months M visa with one entry?
Asked by John from Norway
| Sep. 23, 2013 04:30
Does my son apply for Business Visa?
Asked by Guest from India
| Aug. 05, 2013 22:55
American Married to China Citizen
Asked by Roger from China
| Aug. 20, 2013 03:59
renewal of F Visa in China
Asked by Sudha from China
| Nov. 03, 2015 19:26
i have a F type 30 days validity Visa ... But I want it to be extended in C...
Asked by siddhant from india
| May. 30, 2017 20:28
extension of a tourist Visa
Asked by Maria from Spain
| Dec. 16, 2011 00:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)