Asked by Rodney from Netherlands | Aug. 03, 2016 12:56
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

if i was to apply for double or multiple entry visa

i will be traveling by bike. is it wise to say that im going to cross the chinese border to get to mongolia to ulaan baatar (via urumqi but i will not mention that ofcourse) just taking the train or bus or somtehing. and from there on travel to being shanghai, honkong then back in to china to get to vietnam... obviously i will leave the last part and say im going back home after that.
which is why i need multiple entrys and even if i get double can i apply for a new one in hongkong then.

Answers (1)
Answered by Burton from USA | Aug. 04, 2016 20:34
Rodney, you need to apply for a multiple-entry tourist L type for your trip to PRC. If you don’t have HK residence permit, I’m afraid it’s not easy for you to get it in HK. If possible, you’d better get multiple-entry one in your home country.
Related Questions:
can i also apply for a multiple entry visa?
Asked by Ms.angel from philippines
| Jun. 16, 2009 03:16
Under M visa, what is the maximum days I can stay in China per visit.
Asked by Yolanda Dominisac from Philippines
| Feb. 27, 2016 21:16
Can I apply for a dual entry tourist visa when I first apply for it outside...
Asked by Bill Dickson from Australia
| Feb. 27, 2014 01:07
Can Malaysian apply landing visa in Shanghai. I forgot to apply entry eprmi...
Asked by Maria from Malaysia
| Feb. 18, 2016 21:49
Hello, I`m Vietnamese and working in Philipinnes. If i travel to HK and Mac...
Asked by Raymond from Vietnam
| Jul. 22, 2016 22:10
I plan to stay in Guangzhou for a few days, then travel to Hong Kong for 2 ...
Asked by Ralph from Germany
| Mar. 16, 2017 20:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)