Asked by annt from pakistan | Aug. 01, 2016 06:48
About:China Student Visa

one of parent (father or mother) can get visa for five long term stay .

if my child get student X type for five years as guardian mother or father can get five years entry permit or not.
kindly inform me in detail.
thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Danny from Denmark | Aug. 01, 2016 21:52
Annt, it’s possible for you to apply for an S1 type to enter PRC and then you can get a residence permit which may allow you to stay in PRC for more than 180 days and you can renew the residence permit to stay longer when you child continues to study in PRC.
You need to prepare those documents to apply for the S1 type: an invitation letter from the school, an invitation from your child and copy of his/her passport and residence permit in PRC, and the your child's birth certificate, as well as your physical examination report.
After, submit the application to the embassy of PRC to apply for the S1 type.
Related Questions:
Staying in visa for years on tourist L?
Asked by ben from USA
| Jun. 26, 2018 20:41
I have a US passport applying for a tourist visa. Is the maximum for the vi...
Asked by Jon from USA
| Apr. 01, 2017 21:55
How long can i stay in dalian china?
Asked by Akira from Japan
| Jul. 01, 2016 01:21
Hi, I want a business visa, long term in China. I am South African, 22, ...
Asked by Mr.Paul from China
| Mar. 02, 2010 04:08
my girlfriend and her family want me to go there for long term visa. how to...
Asked by rio from Bangladesh
| Nov. 30, 2011 19:27
What is maximum duration for China multi-entry business visa? One year pos...
Asked by Pham from USA
| Feb. 11, 2014 02:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)