Asked by Lee from Malaysia | Jul. 28, 2016 23:24
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

Multiple entry visa with 6m validity

1. What is the eligibility to apply for multiple entry permit with 6months validity?
2. Do I need a sponsor? (Invitation by company only or can it be just a personal friend?)
3. Do I need an invitation letter?
4. What are the documents needed for this application?
5. How long does it take for my application to be processed? Can it be done it one day?

Answers (1)
Answered by Bruce from Germany | Jul. 29, 2016 21:02
1. Dear, as long as you indeed need to have business trip to PRC and your business itinerary needs at least 6 month, you can try to apply for it.
2. A sponsor is not necessary. But you should be invited by a company in PRC.
3. You need to get an invitation letter from a business partner in PRC.
4. The documents include your passport and copy of its data page, the application form attached with a passport-style photo, and an invitation letter from your business partner in PRC.
5. It usually takes 4 working days to process your application. It cannot be done within one day. Even the rush service takes 2 working days.
Related Questions:
What Are The Requirements For A 1 Year Multiple Entry Visa
Asked by Tawanda Leroy Kanyere from Zimbabwe
| Nov. 08, 2016 01:35
Hello, I am a Singaporean coming for long travels in China,
Asked by SG Tourist from Singapore
| Apr. 12, 2017 04:51
I have a Family Reunion visa validity for a year, is it multiple entry? Tha...
Asked by Mr Cai from Singapore
| Jul. 13, 2014 21:45
Dear sir i have a British passport i have got 2 year business multiple ent...
Asked by jaja from United Kingdom
| Nov. 25, 2016 21:17
I hold a 1 entry visa and i have multiple destinations in PRC. IS IT OK?
Asked by Zoie from France
| Jun. 18, 2017 20:23
Documents required for multiple entry visa
Asked by Lin from Singapore
| Jun. 26, 2018 21:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)