Asked by Wehbe from Lebanon | Jul. 25, 2016 10:29
About:China Embassy in Lebanon

hello I'm a lebanese passport holder and I'm planning to visit china for around 10 days

Which kind of visa should I apply for? And what are the requirements and the process?. My last question is that, if a bank statement is required could I submit a statement for my father's bank account and a show a letter admits that I'm his son and he will cover my stay and the expenses? Thanks in advance

Answers (1)
Answered by Richard from Austria | Jul. 26, 2016 20:34
Wehbe, if you go there for sightseeing purpose, you should apply for a tourist L type to go there for 10-day visit.
You need to provide these materials containing your passport and copy of its data page, the application form affixed with a passport-sized color photo, an invitation letter from a travel agency in PRC, round trip air tickets, hotel booking record, your bank savings account and your income certificate. You can provide your father’s bank savings account (with at least USD 6,000) as your financial support. A guarantee letter from your father is needed.
Related Questions:
I am holding a Lebanese passport and I'm a permanent resident in Canada. I...
Asked by Mr.Hassan from Lebanon
| Jul. 11, 2009 02:14
Hello... Im holding Indonesia Passport. Im planning to go to Shenzhen on La...
Asked by Mr.Setiawan from Indonesia
| Sep. 04, 2010 04:00
hello, im holding a philippine passport and im planning to visit a friend i...
Asked by Ms.Hanna from Philippines
| Oct. 21, 2009 22:17
hello im a lebanese citizen living in between lebanon,greece and sweden i...
Asked by Mr.Osman EL-osman from Lebanon
| Nov. 28, 2010 21:46
What documents i need to submit and where i can apply for a visa if i live ...
| Feb. 23, 2014 03:47
hi im working in maldives .and im planning to go to china for my holida...
Asked by Mr.chaminda from sri lanka
| Feb. 27, 2011 19:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)