Asked by Walter from Nigeria | Jul. 25, 2016 08:28
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

Hi I am Nigerian living in Malaysia

Hi Sir/Madam
Please, I am studying for my MBA (Second semester) here in malaysia, I live here with my wife and son (Both Nigerians) We are thinking of visiting HK which is on our To-do-list to visit, Please what's the requirement on tourist visa...

Answers (1)
Answered by Brian from Republic of Korea | Jul. 26, 2016 20:23
Walter, you should first prepare the required documents including copy of the passport, a completed application form, a recently-taken half-length color photo, proof of financial support, transportation and accommodation arrangement, and the travel itinerary. And next submit the application to the embassy of PRC to apply for HK tourist entry permit, or post the application to HK immigration department to apply for it. Below is the postal address:
Receipt and Despatch Sub-unit
HK Immigration Department
2/F, Immigration Tower
7 Gloucester Road
Wan Chai, HK
Related Questions:
I am a Nigerian living in Malaysia, I would love to visit Macau. Do I need ...
Asked by Tayo from Malaysia
| Feb. 13, 2018 20:59
Hi, i am a nigerian living in japan, i want to visit china for ...
Asked by Mr.francis from japan
| Oct. 07, 2009 21:19
China Visa Application for Nigerians Living in Belgium
Asked by chris from onyeka
| Mar. 23, 2012 02:14
Transit through Shanghai for four hours
Asked by larry from Canada
| Nov. 13, 2014 00:02
I am a Nigerian leaving in Malaysia holder a student visa. Am i required to...
Asked by Mr.Emmanuel from Nigerian
| Aug. 07, 2010 20:42
Do i need and Invitation to your Country for Sight seeing (Tourist)?
Asked by AIKE from Austria
| Sep. 23, 2013 03:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)