Asked by shireen from United Kingdom | Jul. 20, 2016 18:04
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

Z-visa physical examination requirements

I have a physical examination form filled by my doctor saying i am fit and healthy to enter China, I will be teaching English in the Jiangsu province, does anybody know if the chest x ray and Blood test is compulsory because in Great Britain they cost £300 which is a lot of money. But on this website it states that the Chinese employers will do another physical examination when I arrive in PRC, so is it possible to obtain the Z-type and work permit without a chest xray , blood test and electrocardiogram
When i enter PRC, could I get the tests done in PRC possibly?

Answers (1)
Answered by Martins from Ireland | Jul. 21, 2016 20:31
Shireen, as far as I know, when you apply for the work Z type, the physical examination report is not required.
After you enter PRC and apply for the residence permit, you need to do the physical examination.
So maybe you don’t need to have a chest Xray, blood test and electrocardiogram in UK if it is not required by the embassy of PRC.
Related Questions:
what are the requirements for Zvisa
Asked by fred from Kenya
| Sep. 29, 2016 21:31
hello, one of the requirements for the z-visa (employment visa) is a physic...
Asked by Ms.Patricia from Philippines
| Dec. 24, 2008 19:27
do I need another physical in Philippines?
Asked by Ly from Phi
| May. 20, 2012 03:40
what is Foreigner Physical Examination Form?
Asked by kamdem from Cameroon
| Nov. 26, 2013 03:13
Does that need to be completed and brought to the embassy when one goes to ...
Asked by ginger
| Jun. 29, 2014 04:17
Is it necesary to have my physical examination in manila?
Asked by beverly from philiphine
| Jan. 20, 2012 22:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)