Asked by Vasanti from Malaysia | Jul. 19, 2016 21:50
About:China Visa

How do i apply for the invitation letter for business visa

I am a pakistani pasport holder but i live in malaysia. I have purchased my tickets through airasia, frm kuala lumpur to shenzen and will be travelling this 5th august with my wife and two kids who are malaysian passport holders.i just realize that i require a business M type so how and where can apply for the invitation letter? Please advice since my travel dates are very near.

Answers (1)
Answered by Nancy from South Africa | Jul. 20, 2016 20:06
Vasabti, if you have a business partner in PRC, he/she can issue an invitation letter to you. Besides, he/she also needs to get you an invitation letter from a duly authorized unit.
If you don’t have a business partner, you can find an agency and ask for help.
Related Questions:
china business invitation letter
Asked by chen from usa
| Apr. 07, 2012 02:34
where do i get the application forms? am in uganda
Asked by winnie from Uganda
| Dec. 02, 2016 21:28
Dear sir I am ismath from Sri Lanka I was hold the two years M type visa to...
Asked by Ismath sally from Sri Lanka
| Nov. 01, 2016 02:50
Hi, I wish to apply for Business Visa for my colleagues. Previously we coul...
Asked by Ms.Lee from Singapore
| Mar. 17, 2011 00:40
i need to go to china for the canton fair, how do i get a letter of invitat...
Asked by Mr.Akabom Enebong from Nigeria
| Feb. 07, 2010 20:31
I am planning a trip to china on business , do I need a letter of invitatio...
Asked by Mr.Stanley from Nederlands
| Sep. 29, 2010 22:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)