Asked by Davis from Nigeria | Jul. 15, 2016 12:48
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

I'm a Nigeria, and I need to visit/tourist visa to visit my fiancee, in HK.

She's a Philippines who lives and work there. What and what is required for me to visit there, do I need an invitation letter from her? Where do I go and apply here in Nigeria? and how much will it cost me totally to visit for 14days ?

Answers (1)
Answered by George from France | Jul. 16, 2016 01:34
Davis, you can get an invitation letter from her. The required documents include copy of your passport, the application form, a passport-style photo, proof of your financial support, flight itinerary, an invitation letter from your fiancée, and your accommodation arrangement.
And then ask your fiancée to submit the application to HK immigration department to apply for it. It will help a lot for the application.
It will cost HKD 190.
Related Questions:
Im a Zimbabwean. My fiancee is doing her degree in Hangzhou. Do i need a vi...
Asked by Brian from Zimbabwe
| Feb. 13, 2014 21:35
hi im allen ofw in HK. my friend in pakistan wants to visit here..does he n...
Asked by allen from hongkong
| Mar. 14, 2016 02:01
Filipina with malaysian visa alrdy expire. Wanna visit china.
Asked by Tracy from Malaysia
| Oct. 15, 2012 03:02
I am a Filipino citizen Im here in US holding a tourist visa, my fiancee is...
Asked by Ms.amie from philippines
| Mar. 08, 2010 21:19
hi.. im just confused. my fiancee booked a hotel in hongkong and i am liste...
Asked by Ms.confused from philippines
| Feb. 06, 2011 19:11
Im a Filipino with a US Fiancee Visa, flying Air china to Los Angeles Calif...
Asked by ara
| Feb. 24, 2013 10:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)