Asked by Diallo from Guinea | Jul. 13, 2016 03:52
About:Chinese Embassy in Japan

I'm Guinean who live and work in Japan for the past 16 years

I work for Japanese company
We also have our company in Beijing and Dalian (Hongkong,Vietnam)
I've been to Beijing and Dalian several times but this month my one year visa will expire I asked the travel agency to renew it for me but they told me that I need an invitation latter .
In the past the give me twice 1 year visa without asking me an invitation letter
My question how can i renew it this time ?

Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Bruno from Brazil | Jul. 13, 2016 21:47
Diallo, you hold business M type, right? If yes, I’m afraid you need to re-apply for a new M type after the current one expires. And you need to prepare those documents first including your passport and its copy, the application form, a half-length color photo, your residence permit in Japan, and an invitation letter from your company in PRC. And then submit the application to the embassy of PRC to re-apply for a new M type.
Related Questions:
I am a Papua New Guinean who is trying to transist for 11 hours in Hong Kon...
Asked by Willie from Papua New Guinea
| Jun. 28, 2012 19:48
im 16 years old and im big in size, izit possible for me to travel along th...
Asked by Mr.syafiqah from malaysia
| Jun. 14, 2010 03:42
Need visa for French national working in Tokyo and visiting HongKong 3 days...
Asked by Emmanuelle from France
| Oct. 16, 2012 01:45
is it possible for me to work abroad this year?im aquarius man born on feb....
Asked by emiran m. oliva from Philippines
| Aug. 02, 2013 21:10
Proof of legal stay requirement
Asked by Kim from United Kingdom
| May. 25, 2014 02:35
If Marrying a Chinese Woman can Her Children Come With Her To USA
Asked by David from USA
| Sep. 02, 2015 00:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)