Asked by Jasmine from Christchurch | Jul. 11, 2016 21:11
About:Visa Policy of China

I'm a Malaysia passport holder and currently study in New Zealand.

I'm traveling from Christchurch to Guangzhou and will be waiting for 3hrs then flight to osaka. During the return flight to christchurch, i will be travel from osaka to Guangzhou again and wait for 7hrs for the flight to Christchurch.

Do i need to apply visa for transfer? Do i need to pick up my luggage?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jason from Russia | Jul. 11, 2016 22:43
You don’t need to provide entry permit for both transfers because you are eligible for the 24 hour direct transit for both transits.
You should contact with the airline and see if your luggage will be delivered to the final destination. If yes, you don’t need to collect it; if not, you need to collect it and then check in again.
Related Questions:
do i need a transit visa from new zealand?
Asked by michael from new zealand
| Jun. 07, 2018 21:12
Where do I apply for visa, here in New Zealand or in Malaysia?
Asked by Thean Lye Ong from New Zealand
| Mar. 14, 2012 23:06
Hi, I hold a New Zealand passport but i am currently living in Australia...
Asked by Mr.doniven from Australia
| Nov. 02, 2009 22:20
Can I leave from phuket and arrive back in Bangkok does this count for the...
Asked by Eva from Thailand
| Jul. 03, 2016 04:53
Temporary visa required for New Zealand citizen?
Asked by KiwiGuy! from New Zealand
| Nov. 15, 2017 03:28
Stopover at Kuala Lumper and Singapore
Asked by Rebecca from New Zealand
| Aug. 23, 2013 02:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)