Asked by Chami from Sri Lanka | Jul. 08, 2016 14:36
About:Embassy of Sri Lanka in China

Is it possible for me take Chinese work viSA?..I'm a University student in Chinese University..

soon I ll be graduate and now I got a job how can I change my students X type to work Z type?

Answers (1)
Answered by Davis from Greece | Jul. 08, 2016 22:44
Hami, it is hard to say. You can have a try!
The first step is to prepare the required documents: your passport, the application form, a passport-style photo, valid registration form of temporary residence, alien employment permit and invitation letter of a duly authorized unit (your employer will get the two documents for you).
And then go to the local PSB to change the X type to work Z type. But I cannot assure it can be done eventually.
Related Questions:
I am currently at Schenzen in F type till August end for my student program...
Asked by Abida from India
| Jul. 03, 2017 03:27
I am a Filipino Philippine citizen... I just want to ask if I can apply for...
Asked by zai from Philippines
| Mar. 17, 2017 20:36
im from philippines and have a job offer in Macau. Can i bring with me my 1...
Asked by Jay from Philippines
| Jan. 31, 2012 20:20
studying while having work permit?
Asked by Anna from Switzerland
| Jul. 31, 2018 19:52
I have a sister living in Hongkong and she is ask me to work there. How lon...
Asked by Mr.greg from Philippines
| Apr. 13, 2010 22:45
sir,i m bangladeshi unskill labour, i need a work visa of china. if possibl...
Asked by lukman from bangladesh
| Feb. 04, 2012 14:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)