Asked by AHM Hassan from United Kingdom | Jul. 05, 2016 13:37
About:China Visa

Srilankan living in the UK with UK Travel Document

I am a Srilankan National living in London. I have a UK Travel document. I want to go to Hongkong for 2 weeks. to apply for a tourist entry permit do I just follow the normal procedures? Also what is the fastest way to get it? by visiting the visa application center or through post?
Please someone help me. Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Hansen from Norway | Jul. 05, 2016 20:57
You just need to follow the normal procedures.
You can submit your application to the embassy of PRC in UK to apply for it. If the embassy deals with your application, 4 working days are needed. It will be the fastest way. But if the application is transferred to HK immigration department, 4 to 6 weeks are needed.
You shouldn’t post your application to the CVASC, but submit it to the embassy and the embassy doesn’t accept the mailed application.
Related Questions:
What kind of visa should I apply for my daugher
Asked by panghuanran from uk
| Feb. 08, 2015 21:04
About uk refugee travel document
Asked by Gulinder from United Kingdom
| Aug. 02, 2017 21:16
Am a srilankan, Documents needed to get chinese family visa.
Asked by Kevin from Srilanka
| Sep. 03, 2012 03:17
Dear Sir/Madam I am a portuguese national living in UK,i would like to t...
Asked by Ms.Monty from UK
| Oct. 19, 2009 20:30
Hello i have got a question i want to ask i am in Uk holding a Uk indifinet...
Asked by Mr.Nasor from UK
| Jan. 20, 2010 22:58
hi i am a british citizen living in the uk my wife has a pakistani passport...
Asked by Mr.ali from United Kingdom
| Sep. 11, 2009 04:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)