Asked by Lisa from USA | Jun. 30, 2016 04:31
About:China Travel Tips

How do i get my luggage when i dont have a chinese visa and im staying for less than 24 hours?

Im a US citizen and i can still enter china quite a bit of times, but im traveling with my mom who is a Mexican citizen, whom only has 1 entry.

We are already in china and we have a flight back to the US on the 12th. We want to spend a week in Japan and then go back to Guangzhou the day of our original flight in time to go back to the US.

Im wondering how we are gonna travel with our luggage. How do we retrieve our luggage if we cant enter china again??
Basically just how can we make this work?

PLEASE let me know!!
Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Gina from Mexico | Jun. 30, 2016 22:42
You don't need to worry about it. Since your layover in PRC when you get back from Japan is less than 72 hours, you can use the 72 hour free transit to retrieve your luggage.
Related Questions:
Guangzhou to Dushanbe, Tajikistan
Asked by Lynna from Malaysia
| Apr. 14, 2012 02:46
I am an Indian citizen planning to travel through China to India from Canad...
Asked by Abdul Assis from India
| Jan. 17, 2017 21:17
What's exactly the transit area?
Asked by Yazmin from Mexico
| Jun. 08, 2016 04:29
Chinese visa needed to change terminals while making an international trans...
Asked by Victoria from Argentina
| Jul. 26, 2012 01:51
24 hours vs. 144 hours - does border staff in general know the guidelines?
Asked by Mike from Germany
| Apr. 23, 2018 10:43
visa requirements for American citizen
Asked by Linda Gentry El-Dash from usa
| Feb. 21, 2016 03:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)