Asked by Tania from New Zealand | Jun. 30, 2016 01:00
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

How early can a residence permit/Z visa be extended?

My residence permit/Z type will expire on the 15th of December 2016. I will be working at the same university. Can the residence permit/Z type be extended from the end of August (assuming I go back to my home country in the summer holidays for the month of August) or do I need to go back to my country to extend the Z type on the 16th of December?

Thanks in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Theisen from Italy | Jun. 30, 2016 21:47
Usually, you should extend the residence permit 30 days earlier before it expires. And you don’t need to go back to your home country to do that. You should apply for the extension at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB.
Related Questions:
Dear All L visa can be extended twice in China,How long can i extended?is ...
Asked by Mr.Md.Mohiuddin from Bangladesh
| Mar. 22, 2011 03:22
Can a 30 day s2 visa be extended?
Asked by James from USA
| Jun. 13, 2017 22:16
my sister got 3 months visa s2, she is below 18.
Asked by s.khan from china shanghai
| Aug. 31, 2016 21:40
i enter tianjin with x2 visa how can i will extended my resdent permit wit...
Asked by Berhe Giday chekol from Ethiopia
| Mar. 04, 2016 19:44
I am from New Zealand. Our L type (Tourist) last for 3 months. Can that v...
Asked by Robert from New Zealand
| Jan. 23, 2018 21:53
Can a S2 visa be extended for another 30 days?
Asked by Hernán from Uruguay
| Dec. 20, 2015 21:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)