Asked by Brian Copp from United Kingdom | Jun. 30, 2016 00:51
About:China Embassy in Italy

Dear. I am a UK national travelling in Europe. can I obtain a visa in Rome

I have an invitation to spend a month in PRC in August I will be working in the Shanghai institute. Is it possible for me to get an appropriate visa whilst in Rome? Could you advise me of the procedure Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Walter from Norway | Jun. 30, 2016 22:22
Brian, it’s possible for you to get it in Rome.
You can apply for an F type or M type for the one-month work in PRC. You should first prepare the required materials: your passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-style photo, valid entry permit for Italy, and the invitation letter from Shanghai institute. Next step is to hand in the application to the CVASC to apply for it.
Related Questions:
I am an Australian travelling Europe. Can I obtain a Chinese tourist visa i...
Asked by David from Italy
| Jul. 28, 2011 22:41
Dear Sir, I am Chinese national who will attend university in Australia...
Asked by Mr.Sam from Wales
| Jun. 21, 2010 21:32
Do I need to make an appointment with the Chinese Embassy in Rome to apply ...
Asked by Ms.ANGELENE WALTERS from Australia
| Aug. 10, 2009 04:43
Dear sir. i have a UK passport. i am on holiday in japan on a tourist visa....
Asked by Mr.williams from UK
| Apr. 26, 2010 02:40
Can I apply for Macau visa from mainland and if so, how????
Asked by Khalid from United Kingdom
| May. 03, 2013 04:04
Australian Citizen applying for Chinese Visa while Holidaying in Italy
Asked by Michael from Australia
| Jul. 06, 2015 02:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)