Asked by arman jan from Pakistan | Jun. 29, 2016 14:16
About:China Visa

Can change double entry M visa to L type or F type??

I have a double entry M type valid for 6 months with maximum 60 days duration.. I have an single entry on it before around 40 days in but i need to stay for more than 60 days so I don't want to exit and then come back so can i extend the duration of stay or I should change it to another tourist type or F type so can i stay longer than 60 days with my first entry??? Is it possible?? Can kindly let me know thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Louis from Netherlands | Jun. 29, 2016 22:51
Arman, you can apply for an extension. And you can possibly stay for another 60 days after the extension. You should extend it 7 days earlier prior to its expiry date.
You are not advised to change it to other type because after you change it, the stay duration may not be shorter than 60 days.
Related Questions:
M Visa To L Type Then To Z Type How Possible
Asked by JACK from Ghana
| Mar. 07, 2016 21:01
How to change M visa single entry into L is that possible???
Asked by Simbu from India
| Oct. 25, 2018 19:34
can i extend my M visa or change it in to L type when its about to expire. ...
Asked by roy from Nepal
| May. 06, 2016 20:28
Hi, I had a double-entry L visa for tourism on November 2017.
Asked by laura from Spain
| Jan. 18, 2018 03:45
Visa entry type change
Asked by Oliver from New Zealand
| Dec. 07, 2014 02:08
Is it possible to change L visa to F type
Asked by Sar from Malaysia
| Jun. 07, 2017 04:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)