Asked by jose from Denmark | Jun. 29, 2016 06:11
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

What should I do if I don't have enough time to register ?

I got a X1 visa for China, and therefore have to register within 30 days, however I'm leaving the country again after 21 days, so is that enough time to get residence permit, or is it possible to get a new X1 type in Vietnam, even I didn't register within 30 days, but instead left the country ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Benjamin from France | Jun. 29, 2016 21:14
Jose, it’s possible for you to apply a new X1 type from Vietnam but it will be troublesome because the school needs to provide another admission letter and JW form.
Actually, after you enter PRC, you can submit all the required documents to apply for the residence permit and it may take 15 working days. After entering PRC, you may need to do a health examination and then apply for the residence permit at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB. So it’s possible for you to get it within 21 days.
Related Questions:
i work in an office. but i dont have a bank account. what should i do?
Asked by Ashish Basnet from Nepal
| Mar. 02, 2015 21:32
hi im currently in the philippines and i have a canadian passport im going ...
Asked by rose from Philippines
| Sep. 08, 2012 22:18
Can I get a visa at arrival in Beijing with Austrian passport?
Asked by Gerda from United Kingdom
| Mar. 31, 2015 01:14
i am arriving PEK at 7:50 pm at terminal 2 and have to catch next flight be...
Asked by Adiya from USA
| Jul. 08, 2015 20:39
i dont know whats wrong with this embassy ..they dont answer the phones ..t...
Asked by from shanghai
| Dec. 18, 2008 21:47
I have a flight with China Eastern, from Beijing to Saigon, with a flight c...
Asked by Lars christiansen from Denmark
| Jun. 23, 2016 22:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)